At Wellness, you can receive daily community blood draws, lab tests, and
health and wellness screenings without a doctor's order in Gillette, Wyoming.
Click Here to Request an Appointment
What to do before the screening
- Fast for at least 10 hours prior to your screening
- Drink plenty of water 24 hours prior to your screening
- Take medications as prescribed
- No strenuous exercise 10 hours prior to your screening
- Do not attend if you have severe cold or flu symptoms
- If possible, wear clothes with loose fitting sleeves
- If you are diabetic, schedule an early appointment
A Few Important Tips
- Blood work results are mailed directly to you.
- All tests conducted are for screening purposes only and do not replace
routine medical care.
- Payment by cash, check or credit card is required at the time of service.
- CCH Wellness will not file with your insurance company. Health insurance
may or may not reimburse for these screenings.
- It is your responsibility to send results to your healthcare provider.
CCMH My Health Home
Access your medical record online.
Click Here to Login to CCMH My Health Home
Find Wellness at:
Location: Energy Professional Center, 1901 Energy Court, Suite 125, Gillette, Wyoming 82718
Hours: Open Monday-Friday, 6-11 am
Director: Bill Rice
Supervisor: Tanya Allee